Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Logos


The main idea was to treat the entire board as a giant logo and then breaking it down into smaller units. This way some of the logos are working vertically and horizontally creating a stronger visual link through out the board. Specifically while designing a logo for Linear Gallery the word that stuck to my mind was Linear. i wanted the logo to me linear and use the letter 'L' to identify with the linear. I did not use the letter 'g' because it reminded me of the famous appliances brand and I did not want the visitors to the gallery to be reminded of the brand when in the gallery. Also, I wanted it to be simple so wanted to repeat the basic elements that is lines, shapes and colors. I also tried to create perspective in some logos using the same basic elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment